New York lawyer Timothy J. Dennin is a focused advocate who has concentrated on representing investors since 1990. With a passion for justice and an international clientele, he has won many major cases against brokers, investment advisers, large Wall Street firms, and officers and directors of publicly traded companies. Mr. Dennin’s record of recovering investment loss through inappropriate conduct is truly extraordinary.
An Attorney Providing Capable Representation For Investors
If you suffered loss as an investor because of someone else’s wrongdoing, attorney Timothy Dennin can help you right the wrong. Mr. Dennin can represent you in securities litigation, FINRA arbitration or FINRA mediation related to:
- Broker fraud and misconduct and negligent broker conduct: If you suspect your broker was negligent, our firm can advise you.
- Broker misrepresentation and omission in which a broker did not disclose to you all material facts about an investment
- Selling away of investment products without the approval of a firm
- A brokerage firm’s failure to supervise brokers who behaved negligently and caused you loss
- Stock manipulation and stock loss by market makers, such as in “pump and dump” schemes
- Hedge fund malfeasance and Ponzi scheme claims
- Initial public offering (IPO) fraud
- Subprime investment losses
- CDO or CMO fraud with regard to risky debt-based investments
- Principal protected note claims in which investors were misled or deceived
- Group arbitration cases and class action lawsuits
- Annuity sales practice fraud and abuse involving seniors and other investors
We have a track record of success for our private investor clients that speaks for itself. From 1990 to December 2018, more than 90 percent of the securities arbitration claims we have tried through an arbitration hearing resulted in a favorable award. On the cases in which we have received a favorable award, the arbitration panel on average awarded over 85 percent of the amount requested.
Contact A Skilled Securities Litigation Attorney Today
For a free consultation with an experienced Manhattan breach of fiduciary duty attorney, contact the Northport law firm of Timothy J. Dennin, P.C. We can answer your questions about investment fraud, broker misconduct, securities arbitration, FINRA litigation, FINRA mediation and other topics relevant to investors. Call now at 866-437-9475.