Securities fraud is unfortunately common, and it can take many forms. It can involve a broker making a false statement with regard to a particular stock. Sometimes it can involve an extremely sophisticated Ponzi scheme or subprime investment losses that arose because of deception concerning the soundness of purchasing securities.
Whatever the circumstances, it is important to have experienced representation on your side if you happen to be a victim of securities fraud. New York attorney Timothy J. Dennin has been providing such representation since 1990. This includes providing representation to individuals and institutions facing millions of dollars of losses due to negligence or fraud. Whether in court, arbitration or mediation, Mr. Dennin will aggressively seek compensation concerning your losses. During the course of his representation, Mr. Dennin has recouped millions of dollars on behalf of investors.
The Sorts Of Securities Fraud Representation We Provide
With offices in Northport and New York, Timothy J. Dennin, P.C., provides a wide variety of representation for victims of securities fraud. This includes:
- Investor misrepresentation, including omission by investors regarding materials facts
- Investor losses do inflation of stock and other forms of stock manipulation
- Hedge fund losses and perpetration of Ponzi schemes
- Fraudulent representations regarding initial public offerings (IPOs), subprime investment information, collateralized debt obligations (CDOs) and collateralized mortgage obligations (CMOs)
- Marketing of principal protected notes (PPNs) as safe investments
- Misrepresentations concerning UBS closed-end funds
- Investor losses regarding Puerto Rico municipal bonds
- Other unsuitable investment schemes
We routinely handle cases involving simple and complex securities fraud. Whatever your matter, we will devote our time and effort to achieve the result you need and deserve. We will also provide straightforward guidance regarding what we will need to accomplish to recover compensation in your case.
Putting Solid Experience On Your Side
As a lawyer who formerly worked for the SEC, Timothy Dennin understands the steps to increase your chances for recovery. In his years of holding brokers accountable, he has taken on large brokerage firms, including Salomon Smith Barney, Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co. and a large number of other firms. More importantly, he will fight for you to achieve the best possible outcome.