With offices in Northport and New York City, Timothy J. Dennin, P.C., is a highly focused boutique firm with an international scope, representing clients throughout the U.S., Commonwealth of Puerto Rico and overseas who have invested in the U.S. markets and suffered losses due to misconduct. We devote our time and energy to achieving justice for investors who have been treated illegally. Most importantly, we have an exceptional record of recovering money for our clients, including:
- Misrepresentations and omissions to investors in Puerto Rico regarding investments in Puerto Rico closed-end funds
- Individual and institutional investors defrauded or misled by a trusted broker
- Clients suffering losses because of advisers who recklessly recommended unsuitable investments
- Clients defrauded in subprime investment schemes, including CDO and CMO misrepresentations
Securities lawyer Timothy J. Dennin has extensive securities litigation and securities arbitration experience and an extraordinary record of helping his clients recover losses due to inappropriate investments.
Fighting For The Rights Of Investors Since 1990
Since 1990, Mr. Dennin has been protecting the rights of investors from around the United States and throughout the world. He is a seasoned litigator and FINRA arbitration attorney with:
- A proven track record: A former attorney for the SEC in private practice for more than 25 years, Mr. Dennin has won sizeable awards and settlements against Tyco, Merrill Lynch, Salomon Smith Barney, Morgan Stanley Dean Witter, Citigroup, Goldman Sachs, Wachovia Securities, Charles Schwab, Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., Prudential Securities, MetLife, UBS Securities Inc. and many other brokerage firms and corporations.
- A passion for justice: Attorney Timothy Dennin passionately represents investors in pursuing justice, exposing dishonesty and recovering fair compensation. He does not represent brokers or investment banks, ever.
- The respect of his peers: Each year since 1992, Mr. Dennin has received the coveted AV Preeminent rating* from his peers, testifying to his excellent legal abilities and high ethical standards.